Sunday

FREE papers and FREE stamps

Sunday and the day of rest *snigger*  I wonder how many of us do actually rest on a Sunday. Yesterday was sunny, warm and the forecast of rain was true, but we only had drizzles in Derby.  We managed to sit outside for a while in the afternoon catching up with a friend and it was lovely and warm.   I am up early today to get on with some chores as we are supposed to have a lot of rain later.

We had a wonderful night at Derby Dabblers Friday night *waving* at the ladies.  It was a good turn out and good to catch up but I must say, I feel that I didnt get to chat to everyone but hopefully, this week I can rectify that as I am having a week out.  Oh yes, each afternoon this week I shall be out visiting for an hour or two so I can hear everyones news.

We made bags, boxes and little ferrero roche table decorations which I shall share with you over the next few days.  A big thank you go to Elvie and Sue who showed us how to make them.

Offers, offers offers from Stampin' Up!  You saw the one yesterday, well if you didnt just scroll down a little bit.  It was the new Best Of stamp sets and there is a paper offer too.

You buy 3 paper packs and get your 4th one FREE.  This is especially good if there are a couple of you who want to club together to do this.  If you would like to share this offer, let me know as I am sure that we can work something out.  It really is good value.

AND oh yes, there is an and , if you order any of the 'Best Of' sets, or the paper offer or anything else of  a similar value and there are another 11 ladies who do this, two of you will get the simply sketched stamp set for FREE.  Orders need to reach me by Tuesday to be in this.

We have a birthday this weekend, it's Uncles birthday and here is the card that I am sending.



Its from a lovely SU set that I shall use again, again and again.

Thanks for having a ready today and if you would like a chance to get the Simply Sketched Stamp set for FREE,  give me a call on 01332 721877, send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or drop in any time today.




1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a lot of lovely cards since my last visit. I, for one, am very glad that we have lower temperatures at the moment, and I hope they are here to stay. I don't even mind the rain :o)
Jackie xx