Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, end of the week and end of the holiday

Well the packing is nearly done, the goodbyes are nearly said and the jumpers are out.

We had a lovely day yesterday, went to the beach, for the last time of our holiday, out for dinner with the folks and the girls and then bed at a reasonable hour.

I forgot to show you a few things we found on our trips out and about.  We parked at this for more than 3 weeks before we realised what it was
 Mum and dads favourite spot to people watch

The donkey?

As we don't get back until the very early hours of Saturday and I will be shattered, I shall give the blog a miss over the weekend but please, do nip and have a look on Monday as I am sure there will be lots of news for you.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful weekend.  Looking forward to catching up with everyone next week

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, sorry I have not kept up with your blog but at the moment I hope you will understand that there aren't enough hours in the day. I have forgotten what it's like to get into the craft room and make cards! Love your photographs :o)
Jackie xx