Sunday

Smile, breathe and go slowly....on a Sunday



Good morning Sunday and phew, what a hectic few days I have had, oh, that isnt a complaint, I have just had lots to do and as you know, the blog has to take a back seat for a while but hopefully, I can catch up with you all now. Today I am chilling, putting away all the bits from yesterday and that will be about it.

Friday night I spent my evening with a wonderful group of ladies, thank you so much Nannie J, it was fantastic. We made a couple of cards, played with the softest dog I have ever seen and I met two new friends.  I must say that they are all a bad influence as I didnt get home till nearly midnight...*laughing*...  you cant imagine Paul's face when I got home.  I had forgotten that we have two 11 o'clocks in one day.

Yesterday I was up bright and early as I had my first Christmas card class.  I say first because I have been asked to do another one in October, oh wow how fantastic is that?  Well it is for me.  Lots of friends yesterday made 4 cards, a couple of tags to match the cards and it was a brilliant day.  A big thank you to everyone that came along and to Jayne for all her help (she cleaned up the kitchen for me, thank you).  Sue O won the raffle, congratulations Sue.  The raffle basket really is overflowing with crafty and non crafting items so it was a tough decision for her.  We drank coffee, ate mince pies and other bits (not as nice as the cake I had on Friday night though).

Here is one of the cards that we made
 

This is in the Seasonal Catalogue (not got one yet, just tell me and I will put it into the post to you).  I saw this and just knew I had to make one, do you ever do that?  It is a stamp set called Warmth & Wonder and there are 7 stamps for £10.  It is a hostess set so what are you waiting for, lets have a Stampin' Up! party so you can get your hands on this.  I will even show you how to make it.  I have used Pool Party ink along with Dazzling Diamond sparkly glue.  The papers are from the new Winters Frost pack of 12 x 12 and they are smashing.  Do you like the stitching up the side?  Those that know me know I dont like sewing but I do love this kind.

Now we had to have the tags to match too.  Again its pool party ink and card. 

I missed a few people over the weekend so sending hugs to those that couldnt make it and hopefully, you will be able to pop along to the next Christmas Card class in October, I just need to sort out a date.

So as I already said, today I need to put all my bits and pieces away so that I start the week with a clean mind, well kinda but you know what I mean.  I need to nudge the last of the Stamperettes *nudge* *nudge* to get in touch and get myself ready for a fab evening in front of the telly, well it is x factor and Downton Abbey....bliss.

If you would like to order anything today from SU before 4pm, please let me know as I am submitting an order.  The p+p will be 50p as I will have the delivery sent to my home address.  You can still order on line, get discounted items from the clearance rack and get everything delivered direct to your door,  by clicking on the SHOP NOW banner on the right hand side of my blog

Thank you for having a read  and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.






No comments: