Friday, September 5, 2014

Pretty Ribbon

Sat here full of smiles and so pleased that it's Friday.  It does mean that Paul will be home tomorrow YEAH.  These last few days have been a real struggle.  Hurting my arm last weekend and then hurting it in the night Tuesday night has caused me so much pain and discomfort.  I have not been able to do much at all.  I couldnt get dressed for two days as my arm wouldnt lift up without being in agony.  I have been in my nighty for 2 days pottering around the house but today, I must venture out as the cupboards are empty.

During my pottering I have emptied a few more boxes but nothing major.  If you need boxes, please give me a call, there are a few big strong ones available.

I have had these jars of ribbon bits for over 8 years.  I never use them, just store them and I am wondering why? 

So I decided to empty the jars, put all the ribbon where I can see it and use it up as quick as I can.
 
Did anyone start to watch the new drama on tv last night? Its called Chasing Shadows. I thought it was quite good and cant wait to see the next installment.

Here are a few more Christmas cards that I have made.  

 and a bit of a close up
 These all need the inserts in but I will wait until my arm is a bit better as it means a lot of cutting up and my arm isnt up to that at the moment.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Chasing shadows was really good - sorry to hear you've hurt your arm hope it gets better soon best wishes Lesley x