Wednesday

Catching Up

Good morning and really, it is a good morning.  Apologies for the absence of blog posts but I am sure that we will all catch up with each other very soon.

As usual, life is rather hectic but we wouldnt want it any other way.  Paul is still working away, Sophia and Katerina are both still working hard and playing hard by the sounds of it in Cyprus and Christiana is enjoying each day as it comes...phew, so alls well there.

I have been busy with house changes, more sorting and lots of crafty activities too.  Last Friday we had the Christmas card and chatter night and it was smashing.  Really enjoyed the evening and a big thank you goes out to all those that came along and then, from there, its just been very busy. 

Here are some photos from last Friday







I decided to make Christmas tags as I never have enough.  Here is my tag box (It is a wonderful box that I received when I went to the last convention).








I had lots of rub ons and with crumb cake card from Stampin' Up! , a crumb cake pen and crumb cake ink to colour the edges, I had a great time.  I stuck some very vanilla circles on to the tops of the tags and punched out holes with the crop o dile. Its a good start to the festive season.

I have started an exercise programme 3 times a day and it is taking some getting into but hay, how else will I fit into my bikini on my holidays *giggling* okay well the truth is I would like to loose a few more pounds before I go away so exercise it is.

Tonight we are having a bit of a crafty session at mine.  If you want to bring some bits over to play, then please do.  I am also going to help with the envelope board so if you have one of those and would like to use it to its best potential, bring your papers/card along as well as your envelope board and we can have an hour or so on that too.

I shall be continuing with my mini albums this weekend as well.  I managed to get a few little bits and pieces to start filling them up, so excited.  If you would like to come round and do some project life, scrapbooking or anything else, let me know and you are most welcome to join me. 

WEEKLY DEALS



I shall be placing an order this Sunday so if there is anything that you would like please, do get in touch.  Here is a link in case you would like a bit more information about the products.
SU LINK

I think I am going to have to get the boys will by boys stamp.  I have been humming and harring about it for over a year so I will give it a go and see what I can come up with.

Well, I had best get a wiggle on otherwise, I will be late for work.  It isnt so much as being late for work but getting stuck in the traffic on the way to work. 

Thanks for having a read, have a wonderful day and, if you fancy crafting tonight, come on over x

No comments: