Saturday

Boxing Day

Good morning on this wonderful Saturday, oh yes it is wonderful in the Anthony / Rossou household.

A fantastic day was had by one and all here yesterday.  I must have been a very good girl in 2015 as I was spoiled rotten by friends, family and of course Paul and the girls.  I had lots of lovely gifts and lots of crafty bits too so a very big thank you.  I really do feel extremely blessed.

I think I will be sharing Christmas cards with you for the whole of next year as there are so many smashing items to show you so, I have decided to have a Merry Monday.  Each Monday I will share a card I made or received and that should get me sorted out for the festive season for 2016, nothing like being prepared.



This is one I made and the little robbins are covered in crystal effects to make them stand out.

Today is a relaxing day, looking at the presents once more, putting things away and generally having a catch up.  If the weather stays nice we hope to nip out for a walk. Of course I hope to have a visitor or two this afternoon too, especially when there are so many lovely treats to be shared out.  I think I could open my own little chocolate shop, how lucky am I?

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x

No comments: