Tuesday

MERRY MONDAY No. 1


Yesterday didnt go according to plan but hay, we still had a great day.  After a few chores we went off to to park to feed the ducks.   The weather was lovely so Christiana enjoyed it too, although it was rather damp.


This is the first Merry Monday post where I hope to share something a bit Christmassy with you each and every Monday for the next 52 weeks.  I have started a new page on the blog called Christmassy and will make sure that everything from Merry Monday is put in the Christmassy section so if you want a bit of inspiration it is all in one place.

Here are my little robins in a scene that I have water coloured.  Its all done on card from a pack and matt and layered with offcuts of card from my 'bit box'
The tags have been created with lots of offcuts again from my 'bit box' and bargin basements 3d cut outs from the Range which I have had in my stash for a couple of years.
 
Here is one of many smashing Christmas cards that I received this year.

This is from Elvie and Jack.

Well today we are out for another little walk and then a late lunch, fingers crossed that the rain holds off till we are home otherwise Christiana will end up sitting in the car keeping warm.

Thanks for having a read and have a great day, whatever you are up to.





No comments: