Wednesday

Christmas card and tags

12.5 degrees last night whilst I was nipping in and out of the crafty space.  The forecast for today is some rain but still 11 degrees, keeps me happy.  Up with the larks as I would like to finish off some little goodie bags I am making for all the children in the family.

I had a lovely couple of hours catching up yesterday with Sandra, sat in the conservatory watching the helicopter but still dont know why it was out.  After a tasty curry from Mr. Sainsbury I spent the evening putting some finishing touches to some Christmas cards.  I do hope to have them all signed and sealed by the weekend, well I can hope cant I.  That will leave just the special ones to finish off. 

I can certainly recommend attending the Christmas Card and Chatter club each month because after spending time making cards for the last 11 months,  putting the cards together is such a lot easier than starting from scratch.  The club takes place on the second Friday of each month and is £1 for the evening, which includes cakes and refreshments.  If you would like to come and see what it is all about next year, please let me know and pop in to see what we do. Space is limited.

Here is one of the cards that I have made and I hope to share a card a day with you now, leading up to the big day.  Mind you, with the amount of cards I have made, I could perhaps share a card a day leading up to Christmas 2016.
 And here are a few more tags that have gone into the box, I definately dont need more of these until 2017 but what fun I had making them.
Weekly deals for this week from Stampin' Up! are

I shall be placing an order tomorrow morning as I am going to get the Spring / Summer brochures as well as all the Sale a Bration leaflets.  If you would like anything from Stampin' Up! do let me know this evening.  I believe that there are only 9 more Stampin' Up! shopping days left before the big man arrives.  Any orders placed after 12 December will probably not make it in time for Christmas.

Thanks for having a read  and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to. x




No comments: