Tuesday

Fuddle Night


Good morning. It is going to be another warm day today but we are to expect rain later this afternoon.

Rather a late evening last night as we went out for dinner and then I came home and made reindeer biscuits for tonights fuddle.  Just the room to get ready and then set out all the plates, cups etc.  how exciting.

Here is another Christmas card I have made. 
 
Just two of these as they are rather time consuming but I adored making them.  I will be making a lot more for next year.  There are a few different stamps used for this, all Art Impressions on watercoloured card.  They are inked using marveys and then coloured with a watercolour wash with the marveys.

Lots of photos need to be taken and I will get round to it, honest.  Time is just not my own at the moment which I am sure you can understand.

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day x




No comments: