Sunday

Night of Navy

Good afternoon, brr it is a chilly one out there.  Sunday lunch is cooking, the washing has all been done and the chores are finished for the day.  Fingers crossed after lunch I can get into the craft room for a while, a few projects to finish.

Here are another couple of cards we did on 'pen club' night.


It is an Art Impression stamp, one I have had for a very long time.  Teamed it up with Night of Navy pen, ribbon and card.  A lot of glitter on the star but not showing up too much.

Tomorrow is the last chance to grab yourself a bargain from SU.  If you would like to order anything, please do it through my online shop or, if you let me know what you want before 8pm this evening, I will order it for you.

click HERE for the offers

Off to help Santa.....thanks for having a read and have a lovely afternoon.


No comments: