Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and boy, it is cold today.  -1 at 6am and still -1 brrrr. I have told Christiana to stay in bed.

Here is a lovely little card that I made over the weekend using some new bits and pieces that are going to be available in the new year and just look at those papers. 



This has Love written in every language.  Usually Greek isnt included but this time it is.  It is a wonderful valentine or anniversay Red.

The craft room overhaul is coming on well and if you fancy a rummage through all the items that I have for sale, please do let me know so that you can arrange to pop in and have a cuppa and catch up at the same time. 

The SU orders have arrived with the exception of the stitched dies.  These are due any day now. 

I have more glue too if you need to stock up.

One of the things I love about Stampin' Up! is the promise they give.  I had a friend who purchased the gingerbread collection and the punch locking system kept coming apart. 3 weeks after the original order was delivered,  I rang them up and explained the situation and less than a week later, we have a new one delivered.  It really is good service. 

The next Stampin' Up! get together is going to be next year in Amsterdam, in April.  Fancy coming along?  Something for you to think about.

Right then, off to sort out some more crafting goodies that need to find new homes. Have a great day and look forward to seeing you soon. 

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Gorgeous little card Tracey. The sentiment is great.

Hugs
Buffy xx