Thursday

Tag tastic

Good morning.  3 degrees outside (when will I see you again, okay, maybe not).

I am currently sat here trying to print out lists of what I have used for some swap tags I have made.  I am off to Telford tomorrow which I hope will be a lovely time with some like minded crafters.  I shall stay overnight and on Saturday I shall spend the day with Stampin, Up!  I think I will come back feeling so rested and relaxed and full of everything SU.  So look out, I may be knocking on your door to get you to sign up.  Stampin' Up! is still as strong as ever and with the new Spring/Summer catalogue soon due as well as the Sale a Bration, all I can think of is craft party after crafty party, whoop whoop.

Here are said tags


I have made around 80 of them over the last month or so with a lot of help from friends and family, thank you.  I cant wait to share what I swop them for.


I am still off ALL medication and I am still getting the dizzy spells but soldiering on, as you do. Hopefully the train journey tomorrow will be uneventful.

Right, I had best get a move on as I know a certain young lady is waiting for me.  Apologies for not getting to answer all texts and emails, I hope to catch up tomorrow. x


No comments: