Monday

quick hello

Good evening, cooler at the moment, around 26 with a breeze.

I am happy to report that it has been a drama free day, had an hours snooze and even managed a little play in my temporary crafting area.

I was so frightened of my glitter spilling out that I taped the lid shut and then wrapped it in 3 differnt bags, fortunately it was still in tact.  I managed to make a few cuties but for some reason, mr blogger wont allow me to put photos on my blog again, which is really annoying.

We had a chappie come and put light bulbs in as half of the lights didnt work in the villa. Yesterday we had chappie come with batteries for all remote controls, i wonder who will come tomorrow and for what reason.

Off for half an hour with pinterest, thanks for having a read.x


No comments: