Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and it looks a bit dark outside the curtains today.  The forecast is for storms but they said this last week too, and they never arrived.  So today will be what it is.

Yesterday we spent out time between doctors and hospital.  I had to have emergency blood tests on Saturday and my doctor called me on Sunday to tell me that the results of the test probably means that I have a blood clot (s).  So yesterday it was back to the doctors followed by emergency scans on my leg.  I am so pleased that the results came out that there are no blood clots and I have a very bad infection, phew.  A very scary time.

So today is another day and I hope to finish off a few more bits in the craft room.  Paul is taking me out at lunch time for a bite to eat and then it will be back to the craft room. 

Some more birthday cards made for the box.

Another old stamp that does get inked up now and again all coloured in with Stampin' Up! markers.  I had fun making these but I did make quite a mess in the craft room, ooops.

Off to finish my cuppa and start my day.  Wishing you a wonderful Tuesday and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: