Thursday

Tranquil Thursday

Well hello *waving*. Lots of new faces have been visiting from all over the world and it is wonderful to know you have been.

Here are some cards I made to say Thank You this month.  I have now realised that the background is a little busy so I wont be using that again, oops.




I used the wonderful little noteletts and envelopes that SU have as it is a card base that is all ready to use, no cutting required.  The new Tranquil Tulip Hostess set saw ink for the first time and I have so many ideas for this stamp set, I just wish there were more hours in the day so that I can craft a little longer.  Then I used the petite petals for the sentiment along with the punch making it such an pleasant cant to make.

There is a card making class being held in Alvaston, Derby tomorrow evening with a few places available. If you would like to go along or find out more details, please let me know.

Off for that shower now and crossing my fingers that we get some rain today.  Thanks for having a read x


No comments: