Friday

Delightful Daisies

Morning, I wanted a lie in today but I woke up very early and couldnt get back to sleep, oh well, perhaps a nana nap later will help.

A wonderful evening was had last night, thank you to all the lovely ladies that I shared evening with.  A few cards were made, drinks were had, cakes were courtesy of Mr. Spencer and Mark as my fingers wouldnt allow me to bake but they were nice.  I dont think we have all laughed so much for so long, it is good for the soul.

A Delightful Daisy card was made.  These daisies are everywhere on the internet and I can certainly see why, very addictive.

On this card the daisy stamp and punch were used as well as the papers.  Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight were the ink and card colours and of course, to do the colouring in, the lovely Shimmery White Card Stock was used to punch out the daisies.   The card front was finished off with a faceted gem, which are so very sparkly.  If you would like more information about the card and what was used to make it, please get in touch.  A very big thank you goes to Julie H and Sheila H for all their help, without it we wouldn't have been able to get together last night.

Thank you for popping in for a read and, if you fancy popping in for a cuppa and a catch up tomorrow, there will be lots happening in the craft room all day, it would be lovely to see you. Tracey x


No comments: