Sunday

Lazy Sunday Morning


Good  morning and after 11 hours of being in bed, I should certainly be feeling good today. 

3 years ago we left our previous house and moved here.  I still wake up every day and feel as though I am on holiday.  I love this house so much and will love it even more tomorrow when it gets a good clean.

We all had a lovely day yesterday, plenty of visitors in the craft room, samples oohhed and arred at, lots of inspiration for future projects.  The make and takes were made and taken and the chit chat was accompanied by cakes and laughter.  It was a wonderful day and thank you to everyone who took the time to come along and be a part of it.  A special mention to Sue who visited for the first time with Daughter in Law Alison and she is going to join us later in the month on a crafty night.

Of course, if you didn't make it yesterday and fancy a crafty afternoon today, please do pop in anytime after 2pm.  Kettle will be on, makes and takes are ready to be made and lots of cake too.

Sheila had a great time cutting out these lovely little animals and then coloured them in for me to cut up and put some delicious chocolates inside. 


I shall be making cards with the stamp set for a party that will take place later in the month.


Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x

No comments: