Friday

Happy Anniversary

Good morning.  If my mr weatherman can be trusted he said it is going to rain on and off from around 10am and the temperature is around 15 degrees today.  So I guess it will be a wet one or will it?  He has got it wrong the last couple of days.

Yesterday was filled with lots of lovely visitors, it brightened up my Thursday and laughter. I cant remember the last time I laughed so much thanks to Pam and Tracy.  It was a wonderful evening, thank you ladies.

Today is my Mum and Dads wedding anniversary. Do you know I cant remember how many years they have been married, goodness me.  But anyway, here is the card I made for them.  It has been sat made for over a year.  I did it last year, early on and then I mis placed it.  Thankfully it was found a few weeks ago and I have kept it very safe.


It has made using a very favourite stamp from my stash.  Lots of glitter and I typed the sentiment before stamping. 

If you are free tomorrow I shall be spending the day in my craft room.  I have lots of birthday cards to sort out.  Just let me know that you hope to come along.  You are most welcome to come for the day but you will need a bit of packed lunch.

Thanks for having a read today and wishing you a wonderful weekend, back again on Monday x

No comments: