Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning.  A cloudy start to my day (later that usual) but it is Tuesday and this is the day that I dont feel the best.  I know that I shall start to pick up later so I shall just take it easy for a few hours.  Mr. weatherman says 25 degrees and a mixture of sun and clouds.  I can cope with that.

Did you know that Stampin' Up! have an amazing joining offer for anyone that is considering joining during the month of July.


Not forgetting that the starter kit is £130 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies that you pay £99 for.  This really is a wonderful offer and if you have been thinking of joining the Stampin' Up! team, please give me a call so that I can tell you more.

I know that the curvy keepsake die is no longer available to purchase.  I know that not everyone was lucky enough to get hold of one in the sales but I still have mine and it has become a little bit of a custom to make a box from this die at the start of each of our get togethers.  This is what was made last month, a princess carriage.




We had a few wobbly wheels and lots of different designs in the glitter department but all in all, they turned out lovely.  This one was made for my very own princess, Sophia.

Do you fancy a day to yourself crafting? Why not join me in the craft room this Saturday? If you need venue details let me know and I will give you directions.


Thanks for having a visit and a read.  I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x



No comments: