Monday

Good Monday morning

Good morning and what a lovely weekend I have had.  Saturday was spent in the craft room, really, for the whole day.  Lots of lovely visitors who came just for a cuppa and a chat and others that came to create.  I dont know where the day went but it was good for the soul.

Sunday was our 6th Wedding Anniversary.  I loved our wedding day, it was so magical and special and everything that I could have hoped for.


I couldnt believe that I had a delivery of fresh white flowers organised by Christiana, Sophia and Katerina all the way from Cyprus.  They are stunning, all in bud and I am sure in a day or two they will open.  So thoughtful of them.
Paul drove home and got here around 2ish.  We nipped to see the poppy display at the Silk Mill and here is my attempt at a selfie *giggling*  



A lovely chappie asked if we wanted him to take our photo and he did, a great job of it he made too.


We then nipped into the Silk Mill for bangers and mash and to be honest, we wouldnt return.  The company and atmosphere was wonderful but the food.......

Here is the card that I made for Paul




Well today the chimney is being taken down.  Already we have had a message to say that the chappie is dropping off material for the removal and a brickie.  I dont know if the brickie is staying and the chappie is coming back later or what but if you visit today please do let me know in advance.  Not too sure how they plan on removing the chimney stack but I do hope they dont make much of a mess.

Thank you for nipping in for a read and I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.



No comments: