Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter



Good morning and I have a confession to make, I put the heating on brrrr, I am so cold.  I even have another layer of clothes on, I thought this was Summer.  I am sure that once I 'get going' I will get a little warmer

Yesterday the roofing men came and took the chimney stack down.  They showed Paul what it was being supported by and it was dangerous.  The surveyor who visited last year prior to the bathroom being done said it wasnt looking too good but that is now a problem solved and a job well done.  If you need roofers for anything let me know and I will pass on these chappies details.  Excellent job, very nice chaps, very clean.  Today they are taking the moss off the roof.  Lots of folks have said why bother, it looks okay, you have to expect this but it was one of the first things we noticed when we came to look at the house the first time.  So a bit of a mess will be made today but it will be well worth it.

I wanted to share this card with you, as well as the envelope and the gift tag.




Isnt it lovely.   Lili of the Valley stamps with Stampin' Up! Shimmery card and Stamp n Write markers.  A little dazzling diamonds which dont really show up.

Speaking of lovely, just look at what Christiana has made


I am really proud of what she is doing and I miss her.  She has booked her ticket to come home so it wont be long.

Fancy a card making class this Friday night in Derby?  There are two places available.  Please get in touch for more details.

It was jab day yesterday so today I am not feeling the best.  It will be a slow day pottering as best I can but I am sure that I will pick up as the day goes on, I usually do.

There is not long left now for those thinking of joining Stampin' Up! to get the wonderful offer that is available.  This will run out in 6 days.  If you would like a bit more information about this please, do get in touch.

Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.  Tracey x




No comments: