Monday

Soft Sayings


Good morning.  The sun is out so it is bound to be a nice day.

We had a wonderful weekend, lots of visitors from crafty friends and it was great to see everyone and have time to sit down and chat.  I am really sorry if you couldnt make it but if you fancy a visit anytime this week please let me know so that we can arrange a day.


This is one of the card kits from Stampin' Up! using the new In Colours.  As well as a stamp set, acrylic block , washi tape, ink pad and so many pre cut shapes, you get 20 cards that already have designs printed on them.  This is my current favourite.

It is a great set for you to use or to give as a present to a crafty friend and at the moment, it is one of my favourite. 



I hope that this link below will work and take you to a video showing you a little more detail about this kit.


As this kit has a refil as well, I think it is well worth it.  If you would like to find out more please, just get in touch and pop round to have a look at the actual kit over a cuppa.

Off to start my day, thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Monday.  Tracey x


No comments: