Tuesday

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

Morning, a late start for me today but that is okay.  It was injection day yesterday so a little out of sorts at the moment.  Hopefully I shall pick up as the day goes on and I will reply to emails and messages a little later.

I still havent put the craft room back together.  I took it apart for last weekends get together and moved lots of things out.  It will be fun putting it all back in place again.

I totally forgot to put the winning raffle ticket on the blog and other places so I will rectify that now.  Paul did the draw and the winner is
526

If you could let me know if you have the winning ticket, that would be great. Your prize of 12 x 12 double sided papers, ribbon, notebook, pencils, sander etc. are all here ready for collection.  I am sorry I cant offer to drop it off but I am not driving at the moment with my hands being affected by R.A.

Here is another stamp set that saw ink recently


This is a wonderful set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous and at £19 for 32 stamps, it really is good value.  I shall just wait a few days for the hands to be less painful and have another play.

Christiana has been busy making her pom pom rugs and other bits and pieces.  Here is her latest creation
I think it is great and I am really proud of her making these wreaths.

Off to start my Tuesday, wishing you a wonderful day and thank you for having a read Tracey x

No comments: