Wednesday

Lovely as a Tree

Good morning, I am up before the larks today.  It is so stuffy everywhere and it isnt a surprise. At 5am this morning it was 19 degrees outside, phew.  Forecast is for heavy T storms and showers with possible flash floods, guess the garden wont need a water later then.

Yesterday was a good day, I improved as the day went on and got up this morning feeling a lot better. 

Here are a couple of card fronts made at our Chrsitmas card and chatter get together last week.  The first is using a variety of blue inks and a brush to colour the sky, added the trees and snow effect.  It is lovely and I have to thank Michelle Pepper for the inspiration.
However after a little bit of playing, I got out the new foam brayer and a darker ink and came up with this coloured card front, without the snow effect.
The stamp set is Lovely as a Tree and it is a perfect set for Christmas cards.  The trees do have a lot of Dazzling Diamonds on them and again my photography skills have let me down as I cant capture the shimmer.   I will turn these into cards when my fingers/hands are a little better.

Today I shall be pottering as best I can and dodging the rain.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x

No comments: