Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and what a difference a day makes. We have rain in Derby this morning. The rain started yesterday and has been coming down on and off most of the night.  This is great news for us as it means that all the new plants we put in have had a good soaking.

Yesterday was a bit of a disaster *giggling*. I had to go for a blood test and Paul wanted to go to the local tip to get rid of bags and bags of garden waste so we decided to combine the two trips together. We set off for the tip but Paul needed the pharmacy first, opposite direction. We got stuck in traffic and a 5 minute journey took nearly half an hour but never mind, off to the tip. Just before we pulled in, a chappie stopped us to say that there had been an electrical fire at the tip and it would be closed for about an hour......we would return, so off to the hospital for blood test. I know I can have a blood test in lots of places but the old hospital in Derby have lots of people taking blood, they dont hurt me and I have got to know them.   Well we turned up and there wasn't a seat to be had, the queue was amazing and I was told it would take about one and half hours to get seen, so we left.  Finally went to another clinic and I dont recall anyone being so rough with me before, very painful, took ages to get the blood out and then we had to wait until I stopped bleeding. You should see the bruise I have this morning, ouch.  Back to the tip, queue was worse and so it was home.  Let us hope we have better luck today.


Thank you cards have been made using the Daisy stamp set.  This again is so popular that the punch is currently out of stock.  This is due back in stock around the beginning of August. You can purchase the stamp set though.  I have used navy and Old Olive for my cards.  The wonderful papers are again from the Daisy set, I cant get enough of them.  If you would like more information about these cards and matching tags, please get in touch.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day, despite the rain.  Tracey x




No comments: