Saturday

De Cluttering





Good morning and it is a brrrr morning.  2 degrees outside and silly me got up before the heating came on tut tut.  So I was huddled around a cuppa before the house got warm, I am sure that most folk reading this have done the same at some stage.  I cant get out of the cycle of going to bed at 9pm and waking at 5.00am.

This is the first weekend of the year and today is the start of the declutter.  We shall begin be taking our Christmas decorations down and put them away and at the same time, I shall have a few boxes in the hall, one for the local charity shop, one for rubbish and one for recycling.  I shall go through one room at a time until it is all done, bit by bit as and when I can.   I started by 'snoozing for 30 days' a few groups on facebook that fill my newsfeed.  My facebook is on all day so that I can communicate with the girls but I dont look at it constantly and when I do look at it, there are so many irrrelavant bits of information so I took action, get me.

The FOR SALE tab is up and running at the top of the page.  There will be items added each and everyday over the next month so if you want to grab yourself a bargain, keep popping back to see what there is.

Just one of the lovely Christmas gifts that I received this year was this.
 
It is sat next to my computer and is so handy already.  Thank you to George for making it for me. It has been made using Stampin' Up! papers, ribbon and card. 

Well, its off to start throwing out oops I mean decluttering, sounds much nicer.  I hope you stay warm and dry today and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x








No comments: