Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning. 

We have had a good weekend, lots of visitors so lots of news and catching up done.  It started with Friday night at Christmas card and chatter evening.  A lovely time was had although lots of folks took ill and couldnt make it.  Saturday saw me at a Scan n Cut meeting which was great.  I learnt quite a lot and cant wait to put it all into practise.  Paul came home too which was a great bonus and he finished installing the tv in the kitchen.  He is so clever.

Sunday was Pen Club in the morning, can you believe that 6 months have gone already?  The bits and pieces that were done at pen club need turning into cards and then I can share these with you.

Yesterday morning Christiana went off into hospital for the week.  We do hope that the treatment will help her with not just her internal organs but with her fingers too.  She is finding it extremely cold here so my heating is on all the time, yikes.  I dont think she will be continuing her break in the sun for a while as she needs a little looking after, bless her.  When she comes home we are going to try and get her a mobility scooter to enable her to go around supermarkets and large shops.  If you can recommend anywhere that sells/modifys mobility scooters , that would be great.

It was my sister in laws birthday last week and this is the card that was made.
I have used a 8 x 8 card, coloured in with SU crayons and lots of dazzling diamonds around too.  Here is a little close up
 

I shall be in the craft room from 11.00 until 3.00pm today if anyone would like to pop in for a visit?  Lots of lovely goodies waiting for collection.   Ooopps, I had best go and get ready for my day, I didnt realise it was so late.

Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x





No comments: