Thursday

Tea with Roger's mince pies

Good morning and what a very wet one it is today.  It has been raining for quite a while here in Derby and it isnt too warm out either.  I have just heard that storm Elena is still causing havoc oopps.  Our fence panels survived another gale but not sure how many more they can cope with.  Once the nice weather is here we shall hopefully get them replaced.

I thought I would show you a Christmas present I received.  It is a glass teapot and some flowering tea, this was our first (and last) go with it.

 
 

The tea wasnt too nice so the pot will be used for our normal brew, I do like a cuppa made in a tea pot though.  And what could be nicer than a cup of tea?  How about tea with homemade mince pies.

Sheila popped in and Roger (hubby) sent the mince pies and they were wonderful.  Thank you very much. 

Not so long ago George came armed with a Victoria Sponge that Phil had made, which was stunning too.  My hubby doesnt bake, does yours?

Have you ever thought of joining Stampin' Up! to get yourself some wonderful bargains?  If you have, now really is the best time because for the price of £99 you can get yourself
  • £130 worth of products that you choose 
  • Free delivery right to your front door
  • An additional 2 stamp sets up to the value of £90
  • Free business supplies
If you arent sure and would like some more information please get in touch and we can have a chat about it to see if this is for you.

Still not got your brochures?  I shall be in the craft room all afternoon and evening if you fancy a cuppa (non flowering).  Not local to Derby, not a problem, just give me a call.

My feet are getting really cold when I am in the craft room for so long so I am off to Dunelm to treat myself to a little rug.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day, despite the weather.  Tracey x



No comments: