Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter


Good morning and we were up very early today.  Paul has nipped into work for a couple of hours before we go off and pick up Christiana, I do hope she has had a good flight.

I thought I would share a great bargain that I discovered late last year.  We ordered two sets of  2 beers and a glass in a presentation box.  It was on offer at £4 and I thought they would make lovely presents, reduced by half price too.


As I ordered them from Sainsbury and they didnt have them, the driver brought me two substitutes, both valued at £15 each but, as they were substitutes, I got them at £4.  What a great deal I got and Paul loved the beer.  When I told him the story he said it tasted even better.  I did try to do the same again a couple of days later but Sainsburys were already wise to it.

Here is a card that was made at the Stampin' Up! convention last year
 
It is using the wonderful Petal Passion papers along with the bird and sentiment from Petal Palette stamp set.  If you look close enough you can just see one of the beautiful leaf embellishments poking out of the punched starburst. These can all be found in the Spring Summer catalogue.  If you would like to see this card and more projects made with this set, please do feel free to pop in one afternoon or evening.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x







No comments: