Saturday

Quick Update and Thank You

Good morning and just a very quick post today, on this chilly morning.

Christiana was due to come home last night but after I was at the hospital for 5 hours, the doc said she couldnt leave.  She was devastated as she has been in for 13 days, 5 of those in isolation. She cant face any more hospital food or staring at the 4 walls.  So I took her to Costa for a pot of tea, which was nice.  She then had fresh Salmon and mashed potato from the beefeater opposite the hotel.  I rang and told them our predicament and said she really would like fresh food.  They were amazing and her dad walked over and picked up the meal.  She ate quite a bit of it and felt a little more human.  Lets hope her temperature gets a little lower today and she can come home.

The Cards in a Tin get together tomorrow will be postponed.  I am shattered so I really cant give it my full attention so we shall do it at a later date.  I do hope you dont mind.

Here is a little card that was made to say Thank You to the hospital ward that she was in last week.

Clean and simple but I really liked this. 

Thank you for having a read and hope that you have a lovely Saturday.  Tracey x

No comments: