Monday

Thank You cards



Good morning and I hope you had a lovely weekend.  We certainly did and the de cluttering is in full swing.  The decorations got taken down and put away although the door wreath is still up.  I loved making it and dont want to remove it, oh well.

Christiana is flying home tomorrow.  She has a couple of health issues and mum is going to look after her which means that the poor needle on the electric meter will be wizzing around like crazy to keep the house warm, a small price to pay.  As Christiana arrives, Paul leaves, literally, opps.

Sale a Bration is in full swing as is the Spring/Summer Catalogue.  Please feel free to pop in tonight to collect your copies of both brochures or I can put them in the post to you later this week.  Here are the Thank You cards for this month from the new papers in this months suite I am using called Petal Passion as well as the sentiment stamp.

As well as the papers there is a stamp set, embellishments, embossing folding, thinlits dies, memories and more card pack and quite a bitmore.  Hopefully I can show you other projects over the next few days.

I have to go and sort out some driving glasses now......wish me luck.  Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x








No comments: