Friday

Friday feeling

Good morning and do you know, I have that FRIDAY feeling. Yes I havent worked in a while, yes I am retired and yes life is a bit busy but what a wonderful feeling....hope I dont loose it.

The sun is supposed to be out today in Derby and I have dressed for the occasion so I do hope it doesnt let me down.  If it does I will just get cold.

Christiana is feeling a lot better and there has been talk of her coming home today armed with lots of medication.  I shall keep you posted.  Now Katerina has taken poorly in Cyprus.  I have offered to fly over to be with her (cause I am retired and I can) but she says no.  A lot of time is spent on facetime with her but I am so pleased that we have this technology.  It wasnt quite the same when I first moved to Cyprus.  I had to walk for 15 minutes to get to the one and only phone box in the village on a Sunday evening and hope mum was in so that I could talk to her, I cant tell you how many times I walked home in tears because she had gone out.....sigh.

Just look at this pretty card and really, it was so nice to make it.  I took a picture of the card with some new ribbon that you can get your hands on soon.  It was just lovely and needed to be shown off on its own.
Next Friday night is the Christmas Card night and a couple of very nice ladies will be coming along for the first time to join us. 

Please do let me know if you hope to be there so that I can be sure there is enough cake.


Well, it is short and sweet today as you can imagine, lots happening.  I shall have a weekend off the blog but back again on Monday.  Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for having a read.  Ohh, the SU stamperettes order has arrived YIPPEE



No comments: