Wednesday

Happy Anniversary copy

Good morning, or is it the middle of the night still.  Christiana and I vowed to have a lie in today, no matter what so here I am 4.30am posting on my blog whilst Christiana is in bed with her cuppa and I am having mine!!  Nanny naps after lunch today are going to be a must.

I went for my dressing change yesterday and was shocked to learn that I will be having this dressing changed for the next 6 - 8 weeks, goodness.  I was told that I cant get in in the sun, in the pool, in the sea or on a beach for many many weeks which was a bit of a shock.  Oh well, I will just carry on doing what I am told to do so that it heals properly.

So today I get to share a Stampin' Up! Anniversary card with you that was made for my sister and Brother in Law.  Last Friday was their special day (yes the same day as Dads birthday and sisters birthday).


It was a bare faced copy of one I received in a swap, I just loved it so much that I had to make one myself (why try to re invent the wheel)? When I get time I hope to make many more with different sentiments.  I keep saying that with lots of my cards but I will get round to it. Photograph isnt the best but I am never very good at that.

It was lovely to see Buffy last night *waving* at you.  Buffy and I have known each other for a very many number of years and we have done lots of crafting together.  She is tempting me to have a whole day of playing with my scan and cut and inviting lots of other friends who have the same machine to join in....I just need a date.

Saturday has a few spaces left for the card class.  Please let me know if you would like to come along, it would be lovely to see you and bring a friend or two as well.

Right then, I am going to make an early start with the pottering round of chores so that I can hit that craft room for the day.  I am so looking forward to it.  Thanks for having a read and if you fancy a cuppa this morning, you know where you can find me.  Tracey x





Product List

No comments: