Tuesday

Love What You Do

Good morning and what a lovely morning it is again.

Yesterday was a good day for us all.  We managed to make it to Ikea and purchased a few items.  We even nipped next door to get a pretty top for a birthday girl later this week from Next.  I do think they have pretty girls clothes.  Robert and Natalies (Son and Daughter in law) was next on our list and we went to see their new home and wow, what a wonderful house they have just moved in to.  They are very lucky and I wish them lots of happy memories there.

An early night was had last night even though I had lots of card orders to do, I was just so tired.  This is one of the down sides of the medication, fatigue and insomnia, they work so well together, oops.  So I am up bright and early to see what the day brings.  Stampin' Up! have a few lovely offers on their retired list.  If there is anything you would like me to order for you please, just let me know. I cant believe that these two wonderful items will be going soon.  I would recommend you have some of these in stock, just in case.



I know that there will be lots of other pretties in the new catalogue but for me, these two items get used ALL the time.

I shall be home most of today if anyone wishes to collect their orders (off to finish the thank you cards now).  Always happy to take more orders too. Kettle will be on all day and we do have cake so please, just pop in when you can.

Here is another card made with this wonderful set. 



I just cant leave it alone.  The whole bundle is just a pleasure to work with.

Right, I have 101 telephone calls to make and lots of time to spend in the craft room finishing things off so I shall get a wiggle on and get sorted.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope to see you soon if you are in the area and if you are not local, lets hope we can meet at a venue in the near future. Product List

No comments: