Monday

Lazy Bank Holiday Monday

Good morning and happy Bank Holiday Monday.  There are not too many Bank Holiday weekends in the UK where we get such lovely weather so I wont be here too long, I will be back in the garden.

I am really pleased to say that Christiana came out of hospital and is starting her road to recovery, again.  She really is going through it at the moment and so we shall be building her up again, making sure she rests and learn more about this awful illness she has.  The sunshine is helping of course as she sat outside all day whilst I went to a craft show on Saturday *waving to Lesley, Larissa and Elizabeth* who I saw there.  Obviously not enough time to chat as there was so much to see.  Oh what fun I had and thank you to Ruth, Sally and Paula for the company and the ride.  It was just the tonic I needed. 

Yesterday was spent with my amazing family at Mum and Dads. 
 
They did a last minute B-B-Q, sis and bro in law went as well as my nieces and the children.  We took tables and cakes, sis took meat and pop and we all just mucked in and had a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Again it was perfect us all being together. 

Christiana and I baked in the morning so we took fairy cakes with us. 
 
We still have lots left so if you fancy a cuppa and a cake this evening, please do pop by as I shall be in the craft room.  The Stamperettes orders have arrived and you are most welcome to call in to collect at the same time.

Here is a card from the Share What You Love bundles, honestly I cannot stop playing with these stamps and papers.  This is my new favourite.  I am just so sorry that you cant see all the shine on the papers, they are stunning.

If you would like to order a little or a lot of these items pop in and let me show you what you can get.
SALE DAY tomorrow.  Items from the retired list go on sale first thing in the morning.  You know how difficult it is for me to get the things you want but I am happy to give it a go again.  If there is anything you particularly want please let me know by 8pm tonight as I shall just be placing the one order.  You can go online yourself and order sale items through my 24 hour shop.  They will delivered straight to your door too.  If you need a hand with this, please get in touch.

Off to try making one of the 11 birthday cards I need for May.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day. Tracey x



No comments: