Tuesday

Picture Perfect

Good morning and welcome to the new working week.  Well to be honest it is a working week for those that work, saying no more.

We had a great weekend, even popped out a couple of times.  I did ALL the washing including bed sheets so silly me has lots to iron as and when I can.  As Paul could go away tomorrow for a couple of weeks I guess the ironing board will be out this afternoon yaks.  We managed to plant up all the plants, get the garden looking nice and see some family too so all in all, it was nice.  I do like the extra day with Paul being home as well.

Saturday was a lovely day with the new crafting get together.  Everyone seemed to have a nice time and as usual, the morning flew by and before we knew it, it was time for everyone to leave.  The next get together is this Thursday which I am looking forward to.

Here is a card that I was inspired by, especially as it is for the men in our lives.  I think it is a perfect mans cards and of course, it can be done in pinks, reds and purples to turned into a card for one of the ladies in our lives.



Once you get into the swing of things, it doesnt take too long to make, I just had all the ink pads out and my scrubby and went for it.  What would I do without my scrubbie.  I can also tell you that we have another little cleaning treat in the new catalogue.  Speaking of which, I have had a delivery of catalogues so if you would like one, please do let me know.  The Stamperettes get one of these free next time I see them.

Right, I have to go and get ready for a funeral, another sad day and someone else to say goodbye to......

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: