Saturday

Good Morning

 Good morning,  hoping you are managing to stay cool. We are cool (we as in Paul and I).  Paul returned to Cyprus, we checked into a hotel and although I dont know what relax is, it is nice not to think about cooking, shopping and cleaning for a while.   I am also connected to the internet which means I can see what is happening outside Livadhia.
The weather is extremely hot but we are managing to stay cool.
Because of my leg wound I cant go in the pool or the sea but I can paddle. Which I hope to do later today.
If any of my local friends would like any tomatoes or cucumbers please do nip to the greenhouse and help yourself. Have a quick look round the place for me at the same time, please.
Here are some little boxes I made that were used as favours at a Christening recently.


Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day x

No comments: