Monday

More Happy Post

Good morning and I hope you had a nice weekend.  Mine was a quiet one but that really is just what was needed.

I received some more Happy Post

I think that this is so pretty, thank you Helen.  As I already have these very pretty sheets and cards it has inspired me to get into the craft room and make a few ready for the end of the month, which isnt too far away.

Have you seen all the details of the limited time Colour Your Season Collection


This is a great way to get those co ordinating stamps and dies and dont forget, when you spend £45 during the month of August you will get a £4.50 voucher to spend in September.  Do let me know if you like some more information.

This week is Crafty Week which means that we shall have a get together on Thursday evening and Saturday morning. 

 There are a couple of places available on Saturday.  Kettle is on from 10am and we start crafting at 10.30 for a couple of hours.  Do let me know if you would like to come along.

Mum is improving each day and there is talk of her coming home tomorrow, goodness me.  Christiana is in a pickle as her carer walked out.  She said she wanted to cook Indian food and we explained at the interview that she cant cook food with spices as Christiana coughs with strong smells.....yikes.  Fortunately she is interviewing another lady as I type this.  The twins have been with her over the weekend.  Then my father in law in Cyprus was rushed into hospital Saturday night.  I think there is a saying "when it rains it pours".  Dare I tell you that my computer is not behaving.  It keeps telling me I cant open certain programmes as it is no longer compatible.  This means that we may have to invest in a new one, I think I had best start looking for a job oops.

I am still smiling despite it all and I hope to be in the craft room this evening for a couple of hours, lots to play with.  My mojo has re-appeared which is great news.

Thank you for getting to the bottom of this post.  Wishing you a wonderful Bank Holiday Monday.  Tracey x

No comments: