Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

Good morning and I am still on Cyprus time which is 2 hours ahead.  This does mean that I am up around 4.30 each morning but by 9pm I am fast asleep.  It certainly is quiet in the mornings, that is for sure.

So yesterday I had the jab.  Ohh it does usually hurt but not yesterday.  I can now keep my fingers crossed that within a few days I can start to move around a bit better, get myself dressed and go and play in the craft room.  Of course I cant drive at the moment either, drat.

Mum had her op, it took more that 6 hours but they did manage to do it keyhole.  Dad stayed at the hospital all day and was able to see her for a short time last night. She was chatting to him and drinking water.  It seems she has tubes going in and out of her body as well as monitors bleeping away and a nebuliser mask on.  We know she still has a long way to go to recover.  I shall be there later this afternoon as Paul is going to take me.

During the flight home I read a really good book so I thought I would recommend it to you.
As I have read this, if you would like to read it and pass it on please let me know and I will give it to you next time I see you.  If you have a good book, what I call a happy book, easy reading then please, do let me have a borrow.

Here is a card we made a few weeks ago.
We punched out holes, added different coloured card behind the holes.  Stamped and coloured the images from "A Good Day" stamp set which you can still purchase from the shop if you wish.  There are lots of images that can be used for all occasions.

My fitbit is back on my wrist.  Lets see if I can get those number of steps increased bit by bit each day.  I am still sitting a bit, then moving as it hurts, standing a bit then having to sit.  But I shall just take one day at a time, as you do.

Well than you for popping in.  I wish you a terrific Tuesday and hope to see those that live local, very soon.  Tracey x











No comments: