Monday

Happy Post

Good morning and thanks for popping in for a read today.

Yesterday I managed to catch up with quite a few things but not everything.  I didnt get emails read, sorry.  I realise that I have missed birthdays, evenings out, afternoon garden parties plus more.  Lots of cards and present buying will happen later this week, tut tut.  Then hopefully lots of get togethers at the end of the week and next week.

Here is a card that was waiting for me upon my return, happy post I am calling it.

We all need something to cheer us up and this did the trick, thank you Helen.  It is from a friend in our Stampin' Up! family. Helen runs a scheme for some of her members and I was lucky enough to earn a voucher and this is the card that came with it.  Some of the products used are listed below but the Stamperatus helped make this card.

We are off to the Derby hospital first thing this morning for my jab and hopefully that will kick in within a few days.  I am not much use to anyone at the moment, I cant even make a cuppa, get dressed on my own or walk many steps.  Then we shall go to Nottingham where my mum is having her op, to be there for Dad as I believe that he needs us at this time.  We have already been told we cant see mum today but as long as all goes well, I dont mind waiting until tomorrow. She had bowel cancer last year and was lucky enough to have it diagnosed very early.  Within 7 weeks she had had an operation and made a slow recovery.  She now has lung cancer.  Again it has been found early and today they are going to remove half of her lungs.  Hopefully this is going to be done with keyhole surgery, which is the plan and we are told that within 3 - 5 days she could be home.  Once the operation starts and if they find they cant do it this way and have to do it in the more traditional fashion, she will be in hospital for around 5 weeks.  Obviously, I dont care how long she is in hospital for, as long as she comes home.

Christiana had another day with a houseful of visitors which is positive.  Katerina cooked salmon and mash for her which I am very impressed by as she says she cant cook.  The friends are all helping with the jigsaw and she sounded very happy last night.  Obviously today is a work day but I believe that a trip to see the youngest members of the family is planned for this afternoon.

Fingers crossed, I will get in the craft room tonight just to put a few things away and get all the packaging done for those folk that are waiting to play with goodies.

Have a wonderful Monday.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: