Thursday

Notes of Kindness

Good morning.  I was in bed just after 9pm last night (2 hours ahead still) but up at 1.30 and 4.30  (shoulders really hurting and I must have tried to turn over).  I guess I fell into a deep sleep because at 6am I woke up with a start, road cleaners.  Yes road cleaners/sweeper car outside out bedroom window.....sigh.  I will be having a nanny nap from 1pm today *giggling*

Here are some wonderful little thank you cards that I have put together
As you can imagine, being away for so long I have lost my mojo.  Stampin' Up! kits really come into their own at a time like this as all the planning has been done for you yet you can still create something very pretty.  You get all this in the kit.


Mums op was a success but she is very confused, no hand co-ordination and not quite understanding but she was sat in a chair (lots of pipes, wires, and oxygen).  She ate her tea and had drinks whilst I was with her.  As soon as we left her I burst into tears, perhaps relief after all the worry.  She has to do lots of breathing excercises and the nurses say she is doing well.

Christiana is also doing well and I am really proud of her sisters and all her friends for keeping her busy, helping with food and of course just being there.

That is my news so what is your?  If you are around I shall be in the craft room today. It needs a good tidy up, a sorting out and lots of orders to get delivered so if you can make it today that would be wonderful.  I will try and make us a cuppa but it all depends on how my shoulders are.

Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x




No comments: