Friday

Friday THE 13th with lots of Stampin' Up! papers

Good morning and it is Friday again, that came round rather quickly. It is also Friday 13th yikes.  Good news from the hospital earlier this week, my injections are working because the blood tests say so whoop whoop.  I will be on them for another 2 - 3 years and then hopefully I wont need to inject each week.  It will get less and less but for now I am just happy that they are starting to kick in and I dont suffer as much as I did.  I cant start running or climbing or doing anything drastic but I am certainly not in as much pain as I was, which is good news.

Some other good news is that my legs are not as swollen as they were.  I dont know if it is the latest course of antibitiotics, weight loss, tippy toe excercise, vibrating plate or a combination of everything that is helping but whilst it is working, I shall carry on the routine (not the antibiotics as they have finished).

Today it is Will our nephews birthday and this is the card that we sent to him.

I hope he likes it.

Would you like a share of some 6 x 6 papers from Stampin' Up! Neutrals Collection.

Each half a pack is £5.38 with FREE p+p.  If you would like some please get in touch and collection will be from Alvaston at the beginning of October.  There will be 20 sheets in the pack, 2 double sided papers of each of the 4 designs, in 10 colours.  Should you wish to pop into The Craft Room and have a look at them, you are most welcome to call in this morning.

Dont forget that for the next couple of weeks (until the end of September) you can get a share of 12 x 12 papers in the 












If you would like a share in the special offer, please get in touch and I can tell you more.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have an amazing weekend.  See you on Monday, Tracey x






No comments: