Tuesday

Delightful Tag Topper

Good morning and what a lovely weekend I have had.  I even had a day off yesterday, which was such a strange thing but there we go.  As I am waiting for a parcel today, I will be home until it comes.

Our crafting get togethers over the last week or so have been wonderful and everyone has said what a great time we have all had.  We all got to use a brand new punch from Stampin' Up! with such a pretty top to it called the Delightful Tag Topper.  One of the things we used it for was to make  chocolate holders ready to give out (although some folk did eat some of the chocolate instead).

We used Cherry Cobbler card and some retired Christmas papers and retired Christmas ribbon to make these and if anyone would like the instructions and dimensions, please let me know.  This new tag topper punch is available to purchase currently and I will put details below.

Of course the tables were set with the brand new Curvy Keepsake die which uses just one sheet of 6x6 paper.
This die will be available as from tomorrow so if you would like to order one of these, please do get in touch as we have a few of these to get and we will place an order in the morning.

I am sending out a newsletter of what is happening in The Craft Room over the next few weeks.  If you would like me to send you one do let me know and if you would like a copy of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue, I can get one out to you today.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x




Product List

No comments: