Wednesday

Happy Birthday Amy

Good morning and high of 20 degrees is forecast today.  A bit strange as the sky is very gray and it doesnt look so nice outside.

Today we are off to the hospital.  It is my regular check up with the doc to see how my condition is progressing and to see if I can continue with the weekly injections.  Paul is coming with me as it is so very hard to walk along the same corridors as I walked so many times with Christiana, to sit in the same waiting room that we sat together and put the world to rights and to go through into the same doctors rooms that we went into to see her doctors.  I know it will get easier in time but today it will still be difficult.  I am sure that after this appointment we will have a cuppa and hopefully have some happy memories too.

Today is our neices birthday and this is the card that was made for her.



I have embossed the background and used some of the pretty paper that I have in the craft room (more than I dare admit to).  A pretty sentiment, a birthday cake cut out and a couple of pretty little flowers that I have cut out.    I do hope she will like it.

The Christmas box of goodies from Stampin' Up! have arrived.  I will sort them out this morning and then collection anytime after 2pm will be great.  Lots of pretties.

If you havent already received your Autumn/Winter catalogue please do let me know so that I can post one out to you.  I do know that you can see this on line bu there is nothing better than looking through a hard copy.

I had best get a wiggle on as I dont want to be late.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a smashing day.  Tracey x




No comments: