Saturday

Christmas Tags

Good morning from a very sunny Cyprus.  With temperatures at around 31 degrees, it’s a lovely start to the day.  I am hoping for a girlie day today with Sophia and Katerina but no matter what we plan to do, it never works out that way.

I am really pleased to say that the long awaited Purple Posy ink pad is now available to purchase either as part of the new In Colours or on its own.  If anyone would like to order this please get in touch as I shall be placing an order on Sunday/Monday, depending on internet connections.

I have been having fun making some Christmas tags.  For those that have read the blog in the past, you will know that it gets to just before Christmas eve and I have ran out.  Well no chance of this happening this year.  I was so inspired by the Christmas Tags shown on the front of the catalogue that I just had to have some of my own.





No comments: