Monday

Pretty pencil case


Good evening and here I am in a lovely warm Cyprus.  We arrived in the very early hours of Sunday morning and got to air bnb very tired.  The air bnb is very nice though and minutes into the city center.  We slept for a few hours and then had a very emotional time at the memorial. After a tiring day, a light meal at night and then it was sleep to start afresh today.

Woke up to the sunshine and spent most of the day with Sophia, just what the doctor ordered.  The girls are at a dance class at the minute and we are off to meet up with them for an hour.

I thought I would share this wonderful little box that I made at our recent team get together.  It uses the amazing Very Versailles stamp which really does look pretty in different colours.  I managed to get the instructions for making more of these so watch this space.

 
Thank you for having a read today 



No comments: