Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

Good morning.  I hear today is going to be a bit of a brighter day without the rain, goodness it was wet yesterday.  Temperatures today around 18 degrees but warmer at the end of the week which is always good news.

I was asked to make a card for a chappie that mum knows.  He has been working for the same company for 40 years today and she wanted something to mark the occasion.  This is what I came up with.



Nice, clean and simple, I hope he likes it.  The number dies have retired from Stampin' Up! but I use them so often, if you are ever to see some for sale, just purchase them, they are great.

I have a day at home today, another restful and relaxing one.  A few chores to catch up with and a bit of time in the craft room too. Paul is at work so it will also be a quiet day.  I am getting used to him being around a bit more and I must say, I do like it.  He has helped out with so many little jobs that need doing.

I also hope to spend a little time on the computer to update a few bits on the blog and generally have a good catch up.  Things need deleting and other bits and bobs need finding so today is the day to get that done, as much as my fingers will allow.

Despite the lovely food that we all ate on Sunday, I managed to get rid of another one and a half pounds when I went to the slimming club yesterday so it is still all going in the right direction.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x





Product List
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
Large Numbers Framelits Dies
[140622]

No comments: