Tuesday

Painted Magnollias

Good morning from a lovely warm Cyprus.  Here is the view of the verandah where I am sat on my iPad.


Here is a very pretty box that we made at a recent team get together.  It is a drawer type of box and I should have taken a picture of it with the drawer open.  Inside were two chocolates (past tense oopps).


The wrapper of the box is the magnolia lane designer papers which have been coloured in.  I would never have thought of colouring it so thank you for that tip Sue.  The ribbon used to open the draw is the very pretty white polka dot ribbon.

If you would like to know how to make this, why not pop round next week as Sue very kindly gave me instructions and we can have a go together.


Thank you for having a read and wishing you a terrific Tuesday.





No comments: