Monday

Magical Monday

Good morning and hello to a brand new week.  Its a bit damp, dark and dull outside so it can only get better.

Good news is that I now have a telephone to use phew, it will all be set up over the morning.  To be honest, it was quite refreshing not to have a mobile to answer all the time, to check things out and to sit reading but it was very difficult to catch up with everything.  Today I have to just double check I havent missed out replying to any messages.

Over the weekend we had the lovely Emma come to The Craft Room and lots of us had a play with decoupage.  We turned empty bottles into decorated Christmas ornaments with lights, firewood into Christmas decor pieces for the home and created a wonderful Christmas Tree decoration.


















Here are mine, not the best photos but you get the idea




It was a lovely way to spend Saturday and I cant wait to try out these techniques some more.  I shall put aside a whole day to make them and when I know when that is, I will let you know should you wish to join me.

Yesterday was a family day, as Sundays usually are and it was lovely to catch up with lots of folk that we had missed over the holiday.  Today is a new start to the week and I shall be in The Craft Room later this afternoon.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a magical Monday. Tracey x

No comments: