Monday

Halloween, cakes and a beautiful friendship

Good morning on this Monday, the last one in October.   I have woken up and seem to have lost my voice overnight.  It will be a very quiet day today but thats fine as we have had a busy weekend.  It has been a family weekend which is just what they are made for.  We celebrated Brother in Laws birtday on Friday with a meal out, we had my mum and dad here for the day yesterday and we cooked a lovely Sunday lunch. 

The Halloween get togethers ended with a final meet up on Saturday morning.  The decorations will come down this week and be replaced by Christmas ones, ready for Novembers get togethers.





We have a new facebook page called Bakerettes.  This is because so many folk have asked for recipes for the cakes that are made and its time to learn how to bake some new ones.  If you would like to find us, join us and add your favourites that would be lovely. The more the merrier.   These are the cakes that have been made and have eaten this month, a lemon cake, a chocolate cake and an apple, fruit and sticky toffee cake.



One of the stamp sets we played with was called Beautiful Friendship and if you mix it with Call me Clover ink, Granny Apple Green Ink, Seaside Spray Ink, Lovely Lipstick Ink as well as Rococo Rose Ink, this is what you get


We all had such fun with this stamp set and I know that lots more cards are going to be created using this technique. 

Well I had best go and start my day.  I have an order going to be going in on Wednesday so if there is anything that you want, please do let me know.  Thank you so much for having a read, wrap up warm and have a magical Monday.  Tracey x



No comments: